Sunday, September 28, 2014

Inaugural Address

Hello and welcome! This lovely collection of thoughts, experiences, life lessons, and tidbits is a simultaneous adventure into the blogosphere. I'm a contributing writer to A Whole Pan of Brownies. So to the half dozen of you reading this bear with me as I learn the ins and outs of yet another form of social media.

This is me. And my dog.
Luna occupies the foot/most of my bed, snoring rather loudly. Obviously she's taken my lack of a significant other to heart and is valiantly attempting to fill that void. Thanks Lune.


These are the three important groups of people in my life.
My family, except a missing sister-in-law who was also bed ridden last holiday season. I was permitted to leave my quarantined childhood bedroom for the taking of this photograph as evidenced by Luna's surprise to see me amongst the living. 

The girls. Most affectionately known as the sexy six by our more liberal family members and previous/current bfs. Some of our friendships started as early as 1st grade and we continued to grow our group through high school resulting in the 6 best friends anyone could have.

The greatest people you will ever meet. Minus the sassy gay man and the hippy. These goofy, obnoxious mofos (excuse the language but twas necessary) have been my chosen family since before I can remember. The two ladies on either side of me in particular.

So these are my peoples. I love them and sometimes hate them but mostly they're pretty cool.


Biz,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment